Crayfish for export

 Eri food concept is an agro allied based venture that specialises in the exportation of agricultural products and services .we export Nigerian food stuff like yam flour,palm oil ,dried crayfish etc. to African stores and restaurants abroad .

We supply good quality products and package according to your brand specifications.we offer fair pricing with lots of discounts.

100% organic products and our packaging retains freshness.


Contact us: 08039440500

Email: erifoodconcept@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/110497968228972/posts/110525551559547/


Comments

  1. I got Quality products and reliable service. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prompt / swift delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are reliable when it comes to quality products

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate the quality service you rendered, am now convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crayfish never tasted better. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're such a sincere person. It was nice doing business with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your products speak for themselves...it is great doing business with you... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great doing business with you, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy doing business with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment